Last Updated on
Make these DIY magnetic wine cork planters as a neat craft to repurpose wine corks. Works as a unique gift to anyone!
This project is perfect for ayone who loves wine and gardening. Or anyone who likes little cute items decorating their home. I’ve been inspired by a pin I once saw on Pinterest for this project. A mini cork succulent planter magnet. Does it get any cuter? I don’t think so! It’s sentimental, compact, practical, green and stylish. A tiny planter from a wine cork is a project cool enough for Bob Vila to blog, so it’s good enough for me too! Let’s begin.
Materials and Tools
- Corks made from cork not plastic
- Potting soil
- Very small succulent cuttings
- Paring knife
- Glue gun
How to Do It
- CAREFULLY, hollow out the center of a wine cork with the puncher and knife until you’ve hollowed it out halfway.
- Glue magnet onto cork.
- Fill the hole with potting soil and add the succulent.
- Use an eyedropper to water.
- Put on your fridge and enjoy!
WARNING: This might not be a craft for a child or a clumsy adult!
- Hostess gifts
- Special occasions
- Wine lovers
- Green lovers
- Thank you gifts
- Green thumb friends
- really, anyone!